- For Youth
- Individuals & Families
- For Communities
- For Business
- Who We Are
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Sequoia Community Corps
- Contact Us
John Muir Charter School
The John Muir Charter School is a school like no other. The school operates grades 9-12 for young adults ages 18 to 24 years old; giving them the opportunity to earn a high school diploma while learning valuable job skills and completing exciting and valuable work for the community.
If you are 18 to 24 years old and interested in joining the Sequoia Community Corps, you can take advantage of all these great opportunities:
- Earn a high school diploma while learning with great teachers
- Receive individualized education that integrates with your work
- Earn a paycheck doing exciting work while learning and earning a diploma
- Learn vocational, life and leadership skills
- Help improve your community
For more information about the John Muir Charter School Visalia site, contact Elizabeth Valenzuela at firstname.lastname@example.org or (559) 741-4632. You can also call CSET directly at (559) 732-4194.
The John Muir Charter School in Pixley operates grades 9-12 serving traditional high school age students, typically 14 to 17 years old. If you are 14 to 17 years old and interested in attending John Muir Charter School in Pixley, you can take advantage of all these great opportunities:
- Earn a high school diploma close to home
- Receive individualized education
- Learn life and leadership skills
- Participate in hands-on community service projects
For more information about the John Muir Charter School Pixley site, contact Elizabeth Valenzuela at email@example.com or 559-741-4632. You can also call CSET directly at (559) 732-4194.
|How to Request an Official Transcript|
CLICK HERE for a Transcript Request form.
Complete the request form with the following information:
Transcript requests will be completed in a timely manner in the order they are received. Phone and email requests will not be processed.
Fax or mail requests to:
Elizabeth Valenzuela, School Registrar