"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
2016 EMPLOYEES OF THE YEAR
CSET is proud to announce the 2016 Employees of the Year! The award winners were honored during a special ceremony held in May 2017 in front of CSET staff, members of the Board of Directors as well as their own friends and family. Congratulations to each winner!
Click on the image above to watch the 2016 Employees of the Year video
- Nariman Ajluni - Community Initiatives
- Martina Azpiroz - Communication & Information Systems
- LaShonda Biggs - Youth Development Department
- Miguel Castaneda - Youth Development Department
- Luz Elena Castillo - Community Initiatives
- Kelli Clark - Workforce Development
- Ron Parr - John Muir Charter School
- Santyna Prieto - Energy Services
- Beatriz Sanchez - Community Initiatives
- Lisa Torres - Sequoia Community Corps
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The board of directors serves as the governing body of a non-profit. The board is responsible for steering the organization towards a sustainable future that advances the mission of the non-profit. Individuals who sit on the board are responsible for overseeing the organization’s activities. Board members are also responsible for adopting sound, ethical legal governance and financial management policies, as well as making sure the nonprofit has adequate resources to meet its goals.