"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The board of directors serves as the governing body of our non-profit. The board is responsible for steering the organization towards a sustainable future that advances our mission and is responsible for overseeing organizational activities. Board members are also responsible for adopting sound, ethical legal governance and financial management policies, as well as making sure CSET has adequate resources to meet its goals.
Bob Barnier, President
David Brett, Vice-President
Marcia Becerra, Secretary
Malorie Barragan, Treasurer
2017 EMPLOYEES OF THE YEAR
CSET is proud to announce the 2017 Employees of the Year! The award winners were honored during a special ceremony held in May 2018. Congratulations to each winner!
- Antonio Gonzales - Weatherization
- Claudia Chavez - Adult Workforce
- Connie Quezada - Adult Workforce
- Jennifer Medina - Supported Employment
- Rosie Vasquez - Youth Development
- Terry Schmal - Resource Development
- Zac Blythe - Youth Development