"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
2015 EMPLOYEES OF THE YEAR
CSET is proud to announce the 2015 Employees of the Year! The award winners were honored during a special ceremony held in May 2016 in front of CSET staff, members of the Board of Directors as well as their own friends and family. Congratulations to each winner!
- Alex Galvan - Public Works
- Benny Zurita - Public Works
- Daisy Guzman - Youth Development
- Daniel Martinez - Communication & Information Systems
- Iliana Casas - Energy Services
- James Salazar - Recycling
- Jennifer Azevedo - Sequoia Community Corps
- Marco Silva - Community Initiatives
- Maria Figueroa - Adult Workforce
- Rick Herrera - Community Initiatives
- Sandra Jimenez - Finance
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The board of directors serves as the governing body of a non-profit. The board is responsible for steering the organization towards a sustainable future that advances the mission of the non-profit. Individuals who sit on the board are responsible for overseeing the organization’s activities. Board members are also responsible for adopting sound, ethical legal governance and financial management policies, as well as making sure the nonprofit has adequate resources to meet its goals.