Businesses, job seekers and youth alike benefit from our innovative employment and training services. We bring together leaders of the job market to provide resources that enhance the competitiveness of our local workforce.
ONE-STOP EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
CSET provides workforce development services that assist local businesses to thrive, while training residents of all ages to find their path to good jobs. These services are funded by the Workforce Investment Board of Tulare County (WIB), Tulare County Health and Human Services Agency, Kings/Tulare Area Agency on Aging, and others. CSET is the WIB's One-Stop Operator for the Employment Connection-a proud partner of America's Job Center of California Network-in Visalia and Porterville, with satellite services in Tulare.
Each location is equipped with a Resource Room including computers, printers, and internet access. Businesses attend specialized workshops to speak with job seekers who learn about employment opportunities. Youth gain work readiness and leadership skills, plan for college and careers, and gain valuable experiences through work-based learning.
Call or visit a one-stop location or visit the Employment Connection website at www.EmploymentConnect.org.
WHERE TALENT AND BUSINESS CONNECT - PRESS PLAY ABOVE
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Monday - Friday • 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
4025 W. Noble Avenue, Visalia
1063 W. Henderson Avenue, Porterville
304 E. Tulare Avenue, Tulare
400 W. Tulare Avenue, Dinuba
JOB SEEKER SERVICES
Resource Room Amenities
- iHub Desk
- Posted job leads
- Daily newspaper
- Free online courses (Alison)
- Unemployment information
- Internet access (for job seeking purposes)
- Copier/fax machine (for job seeking purposes)
- Veteran's assistance
- Farm worker services
- Youth services referrals
- Job search assistance for individuals with disabilities
- Successful job strategies
- Resume/application writing
- Student financial aid information
- Introduction to Skills Gap Analysis
- Job Squad
- Fresh Start!
- Interview skills
- Basic computer skills
- Labor market information
Career Coaching/Training Services
- Mock interviews
- Work experience
- On-The-Job training
- Job skills assessment
- Individualized job search assistance
- Individualized career guidance & planning
- Scholarships for in-demand vocational career training
Our team of Business Services Professionals offer a full range of services at no-cost to employers that can save businesses time and money. Services range from recruitment to receiving Human Resource guidance on a variety of business resources and benefits including priority of service for veterans. We offer businesses:
- Fidelity Bonding services
- Work Opportunity Tax Credits
- Employee screening and recruitment
- Human Resources support and job postings
- Job postings and workforce pipeline development
- Custom recruiting at weekly Job Squad workshops
- Specialized rapid response services for laid-off workers
- Access to Labor Market Trends, Statistics and Economic Data
- On-The-Job Training Reimbursement of 50-75% for Qualified Businesses
CSET is dedicated to the development of the next generation of Tulare County residents and strives to develop programs that empower our local youth.
Through service learning projects, mentorships with community leaders, workforce training and college campus visits, CSET's Youth Development Department provides youth an opportunity to engage with their communities and dream of a better future for themselves.
Learn more about our various youth programs by clicking on the button below.
GET TO KNOW US BY WATCHING THE VIDEO BELOW